Red Light Las Vegas
You will receive a traffic ticket for running a red light in Las Vegas, Nevada. While you might think that disobeying traffic signals would be such a minor offense that you may only have to worry about a little fine, this is not the case. You can face a fine that is several hundred dollars. Additionally, you will receive four demerit points as a penalty against your driver’s license. On top of that, if you ignore the traffic ticket for your red light violation, you could be issued a bench warrant. This means that you can be arrested at any time or any place. You will then be held in jail in Las Vegas, Nevada until you take care of the penalties that are connected with this moving violation. This can make it important to seek the advice and assistance of a qualified defense attorney.
Running a Red Light Traffic Ticket Las Vegas, Nevada
If you happen to run a red light in Las Vegas and get pinched by a policeman, you will likely need a good traffic lawyer Las Vegas to avoid a huge fine.
Red Light Las Vegas
Driver’s running a red light in Las Vegas typically receive a fine of $305 by the Las Vegas Municipal Court. They also receive 4 demerits on their driver’s license.
Under current Nevada law, acquiring 12 demerit points means a loss of your license for 6 months, which can be a major inconvenience, particularly if you make a living doing commercial driving of any type, be it a taxi driver, Uber driver, or a truck driver. So what happens in court may have serious consequences beyond merely paying a fine.
North Las Vegas Municipal Court
The action all happens in traffic court at North Las Vegas municipal court. Realize that before a single judge there maybe 50 or more cases settled. So when you go before a judge for a Red light Las Vegas traffic court, you may have 5 minutes or less to argue your case, and if you go it alone, judges typically let what you have to say go in one ear and out the next.
Traffic Lawyer Las Vegas
A Traffic Lawyer Las Vegas such as Attorney Bennair Bateman, a known Ticket Fixer Las Vegas can do wonders with a Las Vegas Traffic Ticket because he is a known quantity.
He has been in front of the Las Vegas judges many times.
Bennair knows the precise Las Vegas Traffic Ticket strategies that work.
With a Vegas Ticket Fix, Beenair is often able to persuade judges to levy a reasonable fine and the Vegas Ticket fix that will allow you to retain your driver’s license.
Don’t take the Ticket Fixer Las Vegas for granted, however. Contact Bennair Bateman at the earliest sign that your driver’s license might be in jeopardy. After all, a minimum of six months without your license is a heavy fine to pay if you drive commercially rather than merely drive back and forth to work.
Contact him at FixYourTickets.com. for a consultation as quickly as possible.
Continue reading the full article “Running a Red Light in Las Vegas, Nevada” on FixYourTickets.com
Have you lost your ticket? Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lookup
Do you need to fix your traffic ticket? Fight Las Vegas Traffic Ticket
Do you have past due, unpaid tickets? Quash a traffic warrant
Or read our article about “Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada“
How Much is a Ticket for Running a Red Light in Las Vegas?
Common Moving Violations in Nevada
Attorney Bennair R. Bateman – Abogado Benito
Grew up in Dallas, Texas and graduated from Hillcrest High School where he played football. He also lived for four and a half years in South America where he learned to speak Spanish fluently. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Political Science. Afterward, he worked on several political campaigns and worked for a non-profit educational foundation in the Washington DC area. After a while, he attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV. During his time in law school, he was a member of the Society of Advocates (Boyd Law’s moot court team) and served on its executive board. After law school worked at several prestigious law firms in Las Vegas before opening his own law office in February 2015.
Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lawyer
FREE consultation for traffic fines
Have you received a traffic citation in Nevada? Our attorneys at Fix Your Tickets can help you reduce or even discard your tickets. For a FREE consultation, contact Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lawyer Bennair Bateman 702-747-4444. In many cases, we can reduce your traffic tickets to a minor violation or dismiss them without the need for traffic school. Also, with the benefit of zero demerit points on your driving record.
Traffic Warrant Lawyer Las Vegas
Traffic Warrant Lawyer Las Vegas
If you need assistance with any type of warrant including Bench Warrant, Outstanding Warrant, Arrest Warrant, Search Warrant, or Traffic Warrant contact our Traffic Warrant Lawyer Las Vegas to see if we can quash the warrant.
Do you need to speak with a traffic accident lawyer?
Have you suffered an injury due to a traffic accident in Nevada? If so, you may be due damages. Contact our Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lawyer to discuss your ability to win compensation to pay your lost earnings, loss of future wages, medical bills, pain, and suffering.
DUI Attorney Las Vegas
DUI Attorney Las Vegas, Nevada
If you have been pulled over and arrested for a DUI in Las Vegas, Nevada and you would like to speak with a DUI Attorney Las Vegas call 702-747-4444. Our Las Vegas DUI Lawyers can help with all DUI cases including Alcohol, Marijuana, Prescription drug, and Illegal Narcotics.
Red Light Ticket Las Vegas
Fix Your Tickets
Las Vegas Attorney
Blog Posts in English
- Las Vegas Improper Turn Traffic Tickets
- Nevada Failing to Stop for a School Bus
- Las Vegas Carpool Lane Violations
- Illegal U-turn Traffic Ticket in Nevada
- Las Vegas Reckless Driving Laws and Penalties
- Hit & Run Laws, Penalties, and Obligations in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Failing to Yield to Pedestrians at a Crosswalk
- Las Vegas Failure to Signal Traffic Ticket
- Nevada’s Running a Red Light Traffic Laws
- Nevada’s DUI Fines and Penalties (1st, 2nd and 3rd Offenses)
- Nevada’s Driving Without Auto Insurance Laws
- Nevada Laws for Driving without Registration
- Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada’s Laws for Driving without a license
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws and Fines
- Las Vegas, Nevada Seat Belt Ticket Laws
- Demerit Point System in the State of Nevada
- Driving While Using a Cell Phone: Nevada Laws
Blog Posts in Español
- Violaciones del carril de Carpool en Las Vegas
- Giro en U Ilegal en Las Vegas
- Conducción Imprudente y Sanciones en Las Vegas
- Obligaciones, Leyes y Penalidades de Pega y Corre
- No dar paso a los peatones de cruce de peatones
- Fallo en señalar la multa de infracción de tráfico
- Conduciendo a través de una luz roja en Las Vegas
- Conducir sin licencia en Las Vegas, Nevada
- DUI Multas y Sanciones en Las Vegas
- Conducir sin seguro de auto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin registro en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cómo deshacerse de una orden de arresto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Exceso de Velocidad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Cinturón de Seguridad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sistema de punto Demerit de Nevada
- Conducir en Nevada: Las leyes de uso del teléfono celular de mano