Making an illegal U-turn in Nevada carries the risk of receiving a traffic ticket, fine and 3 demerit points on your license for the moving violation. Improper U-turns are cited for ignoring a no U-turn sign, on a hill with limited visibility, divided highway, business district or school zone.
Introduction to Improper U-turns in Nevada
A U-turn is a move that a driver uses to change course on a road. In some cases, this is a traffic violation. If you make an illegal U-turn in Las Vegas or other parts in Nevada, you can get a traffic ticket. You can face fines and points against your driver’s license. You may want to talk with a skilled defense lawyer to get your ticket reduced to a non-moving violation.
Continue reading the full article “Illegal U-turn in Las Vegas, Nevada” on FixYourTickets.com
Please like and follow our Fix Your Tickets in Las Vegas Facebook page.
Find us on our Fix Your Tickets Google Maps listing.
Common Moving Violations in Nevada
Attorney Bennair R. Bateman – Abogado Benito
Grew up in Dallas, Texas and graduated from Hillcrest High School where he played football. He also lived for four and a half years in South America where he learned to speak Spanish fluently. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Political Science. Afterward, he worked on several political campaigns and worked for a non-profit educational foundation in the Washington DC area. After a while, he attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV. During his time in law school, he was a member of the Society of Advocates (Boyd Law’s moot court team) and served on its executive board. After law school worked at several prestigious law firms in Las Vegas before opening his own law office in February 2015.
Learn more about Attorney Bennair Bateman – Abogado Benito
Follow Las Vegas Attorney Bennair Bateman – Abogado Benito on Facebook
Fix Your Tickets
Las Vegas Attorney
Blog Posts in English
- Las Vegas Improper Turn Traffic Tickets
- Nevada Failing to Stop for a School Bus
- Las Vegas Carpool Lane Violations
- Illegal U-turn Traffic Ticket in Nevada
- Las Vegas Reckless Driving Laws and Penalties
- Hit & Run Laws, Penalties, and Obligations in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Failing to Yield to Pedestrians at a Crosswalk
- Las Vegas Failure to Signal Traffic Ticket
- Nevada’s Running a Red Light Traffic Laws
- Nevada’s DUI Fines and Penalties (1st, 2nd and 3rd Offenses)
- Nevada’s Driving Without Auto Insurance Laws
- Nevada Laws for Driving without Registration
- Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada’s Laws for Driving without a license
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws and Fines
- Las Vegas, Nevada Seat Belt Ticket Laws
- Demerit Point System in the State of Nevada
- Driving While Using a Cell Phone: Nevada Laws
Blog Posts in Español
- Conducir sin licencia en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin seguro de auto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin registro en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cómo deshacerse de una orden de arresto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Exceso de Velocidad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Cinturón de Seguridad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sistema de punto Demerit de Nevada
- Conducir en Nevada: Las leyes de uso del teléfono celular de mano